Animal Jam is an MMO for kids brought to you by National Geographic. You can create and adopt an animal friend from several species, and create a fun, whimsical name. Because the name is generated, rather than provided, you can rest assured you and your child’s information remains safe. The game is designed to teach children about various animals and their life, all while giving them a colorful world to explore. Various mini-games and prizes await them to help develop motor skills and good learning behavior.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 10, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: WildWorks
- Publisher: Smart Bomb Interactive
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Casual, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC
- +Safe environment for kids.
- +Endorsed by National Geographic.
- +Great character customization.
- -Designed for children, so some may not enjoy.
- -Membership required for many game features.
- Requires Adobe Flash version 10.3+.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok Online Review
- Ragnarok Online was one of the first few Korean MMORPGs I’ve ever played and it’s probably the reason I still play them today.
- MissyS 2016 MMO Predictions - The Decline of MehMOs
- As a veteran player of MMOs, I’ve grown slowly jaded after years of disappointments and drollery.
- MapleStory comes to Mobile Gamers with Pocket MapleStory
- The side-scrolling action that fans have adored now gives players the chance to explore Maple World on mobile.