Animal Jam is an MMO for kids brought to you by National Geographic. You can create and adopt an animal friend from several species, and create a fun, whimsical name. Because the name is generated, rather than provided, you can rest assured you and your child’s information remains safe. The game is designed to teach children about various animals and their life, all while giving them a colorful world to explore. Various mini-games and prizes await them to help develop motor skills and good learning behavior.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 10, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: WildWorks
- Publisher: Smart Bomb Interactive
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Casual, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC
- +Safe environment for kids.
- +Endorsed by National Geographic.
- +Great character customization.
- -Designed for children, so some may not enjoy.
- -Membership required for many game features.
- Requires Adobe Flash version 10.3+.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Agents of Yesterday Expansion Launches
- n celebration of Star Trek: The Original Series’ 50th anniversary, the game’s third official expansion sends players back in time.
- Heva Clonia Beta Impressions
- There’s always some polishing that needs to be done when you bring out your Beta for the world to tinker with before you actually launch the...
- Neverwinter Enters Final Beta Weekend
- A new class trailer is released as Neverwinter enters its final beta weekend.