Animal Jam is an MMO for kids brought to you by National Geographic. You can create and adopt an animal friend from several species, and create a fun, whimsical name. Because the name is generated, rather than provided, you can rest assured you and your child’s information remains safe. The game is designed to teach children about various animals and their life, all while giving them a colorful world to explore. Various mini-games and prizes await them to help develop motor skills and good learning behavior.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 10, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: WildWorks
- Publisher: Smart Bomb Interactive
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Casual, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC
- +Safe environment for kids.
- +Endorsed by National Geographic.
- +Great character customization.
- -Designed for children, so some may not enjoy.
- -Membership required for many game features.
- Requires Adobe Flash version 10.3+.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Feature - Train to Nowhere
- Florid prose aside, both stories are true. At my last check, Frostgorge Sound is truly won by the heroes. Specifically everything is dead.
- Magicka: Wizard Wars Celebrates a Year of Severely Tested Friendships
- Paradox Interactive and Paradox North today celebrated the one-year anniversary of Magicka: Wizard Wars, the game where bad spelling is finall...
- Neverwinter Xbox One Prepares for Elemental Evil Expansion
- The newest update, titled Neverwinter: Elemental Evil, will bring an increase to level cap, the Oathbound playable class and new adventure zon