Angels Online is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG developed and published by UserJoy Technology and published by IGG. The game features a unique graphic style and a large selection of playable classes. Angels Online is set in the world of Eden, an obvious biblical reference to the Garden of Eden, where there is no division between heaven and the human world.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 01, 2007
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: UserJoy Technology
- Publisher: I Got Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, PS3
- +Unique visual style
- +Catchy music
- +Tons of classes
- -Passive and restrictive skill system
- -Dated visuals
- -Lack of control customization
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 95 and up
- CPU: Pentium III 1G or above
- RAM: 512MB or more
- GPU: Any DirectX 8.0 Compliant GPU
- HDD: 3GB or more
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wakfu Reveals Developmental Roadmap And Trool Fair
- Square Enix and Ankama have announced their developmental road map for the rest of 2012, as well as revealed a new event coming in July.
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - Now Available on the PS4
- Square Enix, Inc. today announced the launch of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system.
- Fractured Space Pushes New Ships and Crew for 6 Month Anniversary
- Edge Case Games today marked the six-month anniversary of Fractured Space by launching two new ships and 11 new crew members.