Angels Online is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG developed and published by UserJoy Technology and published by IGG. The game features a unique graphic style and a large selection of playable classes. Angels Online is set in the world of Eden, an obvious biblical reference to the Garden of Eden, where there is no division between heaven and the human world.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 01, 2007
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: UserJoy Technology
- Publisher: I Got Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, PS3
- +Unique visual style
- +Catchy music
- +Tons of classes
- -Passive and restrictive skill system
- -Dated visuals
- -Lack of control customization
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 95 and up
- CPU: Pentium III 1G or above
- RAM: 512MB or more
- GPU: Any DirectX 8.0 Compliant GPU
- HDD: 3GB or more
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.1 Offers New Heavensward Chapter
- Square Enix today launches Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.1, As Goes Light, So Goes Darkness.
- TERA Introduces Free Trial
- En Masse Entertainment has announced the launch of a free, 7-day trial for TERA today.
- Space Engineers Announced Exclusively for Xbox One
- Independent developer Keen Software House has announced that their space-based sandbox game, Space Engineers, which has become a viral hit on ...