Angels Online is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG developed and published by UserJoy Technology and published by IGG. The game features a unique graphic style and a large selection of playable classes. Angels Online is set in the world of Eden, an obvious biblical reference to the Garden of Eden, where there is no division between heaven and the human world.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 01, 2007
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: UserJoy Technology
- Publisher: I Got Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, PS3
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Unique visual style
- +Catchy music
- +Tons of classes
- -Passive and restrictive skill system
- -Dated visuals
- -Lack of control customization
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 95 and up
- CPU: Pentium III 1G or above
- RAM: 512MB or more
- GPU: Any DirectX 8.0 Compliant GPU
- HDD: 3GB or more
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (6/20): Swordsman Online, Dizzel and Giveaways
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!
- Infinium Strike - PAX South 2016
- With a show floor full of space shooters, including the titanic Dreadnought and Elite: Dangerous, it was too easy to overlook Infinium Strike.
- Combat Arms to release new Rural Estate
- Combat Arms will be adding the winning design of a community map design contest this February.