Angels Online is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG developed and published by UserJoy Technology and published by IGG. The game features a unique graphic style and a large selection of playable classes. Angels Online is set in the world of Eden, an obvious biblical reference to the Garden of Eden, where there is no division between heaven and the human world.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 01, 2007
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: UserJoy Technology
- Publisher: I Got Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, PS3
- +Unique visual style
- +Catchy music
- +Tons of classes
- -Passive and restrictive skill system
- -Dated visuals
- -Lack of control customization
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 95 and up
- CPU: Pentium III 1G or above
- RAM: 512MB or more
- GPU: Any DirectX 8.0 Compliant GPU
- HDD: 3GB or more
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Announced for Microsoft Windows Store
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios announced a Windows Store version of Neverwinter coming to Windows 10.
- Sony Online Entertainment Announces Player Studio
- Sony Online Entertainment revealed today their plans for Player Studio, a player-driven marketplace.
- Grepolis for Android and iOS: InnoGames Publishes First Video
- Today InnoGames presented the first video material covering the upcoming apps for its strategy game, Grepolis.