Angels Online is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG developed and published by UserJoy Technology and published by IGG. The game features a unique graphic style and a large selection of playable classes. Angels Online is set in the world of Eden, an obvious biblical reference to the Garden of Eden, where there is no division between heaven and the human world.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 01, 2007
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: UserJoy Technology
- Publisher: I Got Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, PS3
- +Unique visual style
- +Catchy music
- +Tons of classes
- -Passive and restrictive skill system
- -Dated visuals
- -Lack of control customization
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 95 and up
- CPU: Pentium III 1G or above
- RAM: 512MB or more
- GPU: Any DirectX 8.0 Compliant GPU
- HDD: 3GB or more
Articles You May Enjoy
- Two GTArcade games hosting "Wings of Love" event
- Knight’s Fable, one of the free to play RPG games, released a new pair of wings in-game last week. They are called the wings of love. With a...
- Runescape: Fan secures all expenses paid trip to annual convention
- Jagex, makers of the multi-award winning fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape, is delighted to report on the continued success of RuneScape Bonds, one ye...
- Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat Coming to Xbox One
- Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat will be launching on Xbox One in June.