Ancestory is a game that is a mix of both turn-based strategy and a CCG being developed by Kajak Games. In Ancestory players can summon the souls of tribesman and use them, along with spells, to destroy their opponents in 1v1 matches. Breathtaking 3D battlefields rest atop a massive golem, which is where game matches will be conducted! Players will need to build their own deck of cards before they jump into battles where they will try to gain control of different totems placed along the battlefield. Online matches can be made through in-game matchmaking or by inviting friends, but if players would prefer to hone their skills before fighting others then they can practice in AI matches.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Kajak Games
- Publisher: Kajak Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Planetside 2 PAX East Livestream on now!
- Sony Online Entertainment is present in Boston this weekend showcasing some new content for Planetside 2. What exactly are they showcasing? Th...
- Dropzone Jason Coleman Interview - Preparing for Free to Play
- Dropzone is at last leaving early access to accept a fully free to play model on April 12th. Has planning for this transition been a challenge
- Top 5 Best Action MMORPGs (2009)
- Looking to play an Action MMORPG? Play one of the top 5 best action MMORPGs on the net. We have them all reviewed with screenshots, videos and