Ancestory is a game that is a mix of both turn-based strategy and a CCG being developed by Kajak Games. In Ancestory players can summon the souls of tribesman and use them, along with spells, to destroy their opponents in 1v1 matches. Breathtaking 3D battlefields rest atop a massive golem, which is where game matches will be conducted! Players will need to build their own deck of cards before they jump into battles where they will try to gain control of different totems placed along the battlefield. Online matches can be made through in-game matchmaking or by inviting friends, but if players would prefer to hone their skills before fighting others then they can practice in AI matches.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Kajak Games
- Publisher: Kajak Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE: World Championship comes to Atlanta January 9-11, 2015
- Hi-Rez Studios, a leader in global eSports and makers of SMITE, the popular mythology-themed third-person action game for the PC, today anno...
- RAPPELZ: Trials of Devildom Set for Release on September 12th
- Epic 9.5 is on the way for Rappelz and promises to bring a host of new features and challenges to the community, such as a new dungeon.
- FreeStyle 2 Street Basketball: Open Beta This June 10th
- Joycity has recently reveled that FreeStyle 2 will be entering open beta on June 10th, 2014.