AlphaCat is a free-to-play tile matching space adventure for mobile devices. Rack up ridiculous combos to blast away alien invaders looking to commit the most terrible of atrocities: harm kittens.
Become the savior Planet Whiskar needs you to become by commanding a battle crew, exploring dungeons, collecting rare items, and by battling tough enemies.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 12, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: KingsIsle Entertainment
- Publisher: KingsIsle Entertainment
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Lots to Collect
- +Casual Matching
- +Cute Graphics
- -Overly Simple for Some
- -Monetization Elements Ramp Up Quickly
- Recommended System Requirements:
- IOS: 6.0+
- Android: 4.2+
Articles You May Enjoy
- Titanfall PC Review - Not Worth the Price
- OnRPG's Abubakr takes a critical look at the highly anticipated Titanfall, an FPS by Respawn Entertainment and Electronic Arts.
- Fractured Space Welcomes New Players with Steam Sale
- Fractured Space is welcoming new players today with a special Twitch stream, while the game is on a Steam sale!