Allods Online, or just Allods for short, is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG with some interesting Sci-Fi elements. The game mixes high fantasy elements with the space opera genre, but with a much greater emphasis on fantasy. Unlike other MMORPGs, Allods Online has a great emphasis on its storyline. The game takes place after the destruction of the planet Sarnout which led to the formation of floating islands in space called Allods. Fight for either the Empire or the League in this extremely polished MMORPG.
Allods Online is a MMORPG set in a beautiful fantasy world. One a peaceful planet, Sarnaut was shattered into thousands of pieces by the destructive energy of the Astral. The Astral is a mysterious substance that surrounds the remnants of Sarnaut, which are called allods. The two factions –The Empire and the League, fight over disputed allods while battling demons of the astral.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 26, 2011
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Allods Team
- Publisher: My.com
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- + Unique astral battles (PvP)
- +In depth storyline
- + Many playable classes and Archetypes
- - Manually having to attack can get annoying
- - Cash shop punishes non-paying players
- - Upgrading equipment is time-consuming
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Core i3 2.5 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTS 250, 512 Mb, Pixel Shader 2.0. Screen resolution 1024х768
- HDD: 8 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth Vanguard Class Preview
- Nosgoth has recently left Closed Beta and officially entered Open Beta last month. Since then, the Nosgoth team has been working hard.
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Available Now
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil brings a new playable class – the Paladin – increasing the playable class count to eight.
- Star Trek Online Review
- Previously a subscriber-only game, STO’s now free model is almost equal in quality for paying and free members.