Allods Online, or just Allods for short, is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG with some interesting Sci-Fi elements. The game mixes high fantasy elements with the space opera genre, but with a much greater emphasis on fantasy. Unlike other MMORPGs, Allods Online has a great emphasis on its storyline. The game takes place after the destruction of the planet Sarnout which led to the formation of floating islands in space called Allods. Fight for either the Empire or the League in this extremely polished MMORPG.
Allods Online is a MMORPG set in a beautiful fantasy world. One a peaceful planet, Sarnaut was shattered into thousands of pieces by the destructive energy of the Astral. The Astral is a mysterious substance that surrounds the remnants of Sarnaut, which are called allods. The two factions –The Empire and the League, fight over disputed allods while battling demons of the astral.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 26, 2011
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Allods Team
- Publisher: My.com
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- + Unique astral battles (PvP)
- +In depth storyline
- + Many playable classes and Archetypes
- - Manually having to attack can get annoying
- - Cash shop punishes non-paying players
- - Upgrading equipment is time-consuming
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Core i3 2.5 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTS 250 with 512MB of VRAM
- HDD: 8 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pangaea: New World hits Kickstarter
- LVR Studio has announced that the 30-day Kickstarter campaign has begun for their post-apocalyptic action MMO, Pangaea: New World.
- Bloodline Champions: New Server Available
- The move will be done on January 28th. Log into the game within 2 weeks and get a “Welcome to the new servers” -Reward!
- SMITE Reveals Chinese Open Beta Launch will Feature Early Ao Kuang Access
- Chinese players will soon get their hands on the open beta of SMITE.