*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Albion Online is a sandbox MMORPG set in a medieval fantasy world. Designed as a free-to-play cross-platform experience, the game focuses on a fully open world experience in which players are key. Game features include a player-driven economy that includes item and building crafting, village building, and transportation; full-loot rights world PvP; a territory control system; and a rock-paper-scissors combat system.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Sandbox Interactive
- Publisher: Sandbox Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Players can craft items, housing, and drive the economy.
- +Unique territory control system.
- +No levels. Power derived from skill and gear.
- -Full loot PvP may be deterrent.
- -Equipment on body can deter and become useless before you can corpse run.
- -Upping equipment tier can be tedious.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MMORPGs and Pets
- Companionship is a vital part of any virtual world and there’s no better way to foster that sense of cooperation than with pets.
- Hazard Ops EU Open Beta Preview
- The past week I have been fighting all sorts of battles, ones that can only be solved with a proper gun and enough ammo.
- Greed Monger Kickstarted MMO Hits Hard Times
- Some of you may remember Greed Monger from a few years ago. It was one of the earlier Kickstarter MMO projects to be funded.