Aika is a PvP heavy free fantasy MMORPG that closely resembles the PvP elements in pay to play MMORPGs like Dark Age of Camelot and Warhammer Online. Perhaps the most interesting aspect of the game’s Realm vs Realm battles is that the game can handle up to 1000 vs. 1000 battles, which is quite a feat as the game has beautiful graphics and effects. Aika is actually one of the first free to play MMORPGs with a large scale Realm vs Realm system and the first to actually have solid, genuinely fun gameplay. With many playable classes, a unique ‘Pran’ pet system and many more interesting features, Aika is certainly well worth checking out. The game’s six playable classes are:
Fighter (M) – Like in most other MMORPGs, the fighter in Aika is a powerful melee oriented class. They have high hitpoints and defense and make great tanks. They wear metal armor.
Dual Gunner (F) – Dual Gunners specialize in mid-range DPS and Damage over Time skills. They wear leather armor.
Warlock (M) – Warlocks are the primary offensive spellcasters in Aika. They can deal quite a bit of damage with their spells, but have low hitpoints and defense. They wear cloth armor.
Paladin (F) – Paladins are a mix between warriors and clerics. They are capable fighters as well as a good supporting class. They wear metal.
Rifleman (M) – They specialize in dealing damage from a long distance, making them the ideal long-range DPS class. They wear leather armor
Cleric (F) – They are the primary supportive class in Aika. They are incredibly helpful to any party as they have both healing and supportive skills. They wear cloth armor.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 08, 2009
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: JoyImpact
- Publisher: T3Fun
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Impressive PvP System (1000 Vs. 1000 RvR).
- +Interesting 'Pran' pet system.
- +Excellent voice overs.
- -Gender locked classes.
- -Limited character customization options.
- -Simple Point and Click Combat
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- CPU: Pentium4 1.8GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Videocard with 256MB of VRAM
- HDD: 1 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Metro Conflict Beta Announced
- OGPlanet has announced that the beta period for their new free-to-play shooter, Metro Conflict, will begin on June 22nd.
- Doom Returns with Solo Campaign and id Multiplayer
- Developed by ID Software and published by Bethesda, the grand daddy of the first-person shooter genre, Doom, has announced a comeback
- Gang of Pirates: New strategy game for mobile devices
- Independent mobile games publisher, Chillingo, today announced it is partnering with Finnish mobile games developer Nitro Games to publish its...