Age of Wonders III
Age of Wonders 3 revives a classic and highly acclaimed series focused on competitive empire building in a world of fantastic magic, powerful heroes, and creatures ranging from ugly and deranged to beautifully mystic. Custom your leader’s looks and powers, build your throne city, and set out to conquer the world with a mixture of tactical hexagon combat and world overview city management.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 31, 2014
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Triumph Studios
- Publisher: Triumph Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Multiple Races and Hero Classes.
- +Customizable Leaders.
- +Empire Building United with Tactical Strategy.
- +Massive Replayability thanks to Random Map Generator.
- -Buy to Play Title.
- -Games can stretch on for hours and sometimes days.
- -Too few scenarios.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 2.4 Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ @2.6 Ghz
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 10 GB
- Graphics: nVidia 8800 / ATi Radeon HD 3870 with 512MB or Laptop integrated Intel HD 3000 with 3GB system ram
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Internet: Open connection for online multiplayer
- Screen Resolution: 1024*786
- Cross-platform multiplayer, level editor, and steam workshop support.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dizzel Fully Launches Today on OGPlanet and Steam
- OGPlanet is excited to announce that Dizzel's Early Access has concluded and the full release version of the game will be available today...
- Guild Wars 2: Edge of the Mists Introduces New Content and WvW Improvements
- ArenaNet and NCSoft announce a new update for Guild Wars 2 that introduces new storyline and world versus world content.
- Thundercall Launching this April
- Global games publisher R2Games has just announced the Open Beta for its latest addition to its browser game library, Thundercall.