Age of Wonders III
Age of Wonders 3 revives a classic and highly acclaimed series focused on competitive empire building in a world of fantastic magic, powerful heroes, and creatures ranging from ugly and deranged to beautifully mystic. Custom your leader’s looks and powers, build your throne city, and set out to conquer the world with a mixture of tactical hexagon combat and world overview city management.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 31, 2014
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Triumph Studios
- Publisher: Triumph Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Multiple Races and Hero Classes.
- +Customizable Leaders.
- +Empire Building United with Tactical Strategy.
- +Massive Replayability thanks to Random Map Generator.
- -Buy to Play Title.
- -Games can stretch on for hours and sometimes days.
- -Too few scenarios.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 2.4 Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ @2.6 Ghz
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 10 GB
- Graphics: nVidia 8800 / ATi Radeon HD 3870 with 512MB or Laptop integrated Intel HD 3000 with 3GB system ram
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Internet: Open connection for online multiplayer
- Screen Resolution: 1024*786
- Cross-platform multiplayer, level editor, and steam workshop support.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare Early Access Test 3 to Include New Tier 8 Vehicles
- These new powerful vehicles which include the M1A1 Abrams, T-90, Leopard 2A5 and more will help Early Access players rain destruction.
- Dragons & Titans Review
- On that note I recently came across Dragons & Titans, Zynga’s attempt to cash in on the rise of the genre. But what is their tactic to s...
- Tribal Wars Raises The Flag
- InnoGames has launched Tribal Wars latest update, version 8.5, to introduce village flags.