*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Age of Conan: Unchained boasts a combat system that gives the game a very unique feel. Players feel very much connected to their character in combat, as well as throughout the game. This combined with a strong storyline, complete character customization, and breathtaking graphics make Age of Conan a wonderfully entertaining and addictive title. Players are allowed to choose from three races: Aquilonian, Cimmerian, or Stygian. Each race offers three of the four class archetypes: (Each class archetype contains multiple playable classes)
Rogue: The rogue archetype is collection of high damage, low defense classes. Adept at sneaking around and dealing large amounts of damage, rogues are fragile and rely on avoiding be hit as much as possible.
(Playable classes: Assassin, Ranger, Barbarian)
Soldier: Soldiers are the up close and personal melee category of Age of Conan characters. They are capable of being proficient in both offensive and defensive situations, allowing soldiers to be the tanks of the Age of Conan.
(Playable classes: Guardian, Dark Templar, Conqueror)
Mage: The offensive casters of the game. Mages in Age of Conan use their magical abilities to devastate enemies. Like rogues, their damage comes at the cost of their survivability.
(Playable classes: Necromancer, Herald of Xotli, Demonoglist)
Priest: Priests are the supporting casters of Age of Conan. Healing, buffing, group utility, and even some offensive abilities appear in the priest’s arsenal, allowing them to play a very important role in end game content.
(Playable classes: Priest of Mitra, Bear Shaman, Tempest of Set)
With Twelve playable classes, and one of the most detailed character creation processes in the MMORPG market give each player the chance to create something unique and add their own personal flavor to the game play.
Note: Age of Conan is rated ‘M’ for Mature. This game has a lot of violence and Boobs.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 20, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Funcom
- Publisher: Funcom
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Xbox 360
- Editor's Score: 4/5
- + Great visuals
- + Voice acted quests
- + Powerful storyline
- - Tedious amount of abilities / key binding
- - Steep learning curve
- - Lackluster quest rewards
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP & Up
- CPU: Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon x2 4800+ or Better
- RAM: 2 GB+
- GPU: Any 256 MB DirectX 9.0c complaint card (Nvidia 7800 GT +)
- HDD: 27 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Linux MMORPGs
- Even though free to play MMORPGs and MMO Games are growing in popularity, there are still very few MMORPGs that are compatible with Linux.
- Tree of Savior: Squire and Centurion Class Introduced
- The official Tree of Savior blog has just released a new blog that introduces two new classes: the Squire and Centurion from the swordsman cla
- WWE Immortals: WWE SuperStars and Event System Available
- Classic WWF legends return as gods