Age of Civilization
Age of Civilization is a free to play game set in Medieval Europe, combining elements of card games and strategy games to introduce a new strategy game experience. Recruit heroes and armies, build your city through stages of civilization, explore instances, and face off against multiple challenges alone or with friends.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Game321
- Publisher: NGames
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Mix of genres.
- +Colorful, appealing visuals.
- +Lots of events and activities to do.
- -Generic strategy elements.
- -Younger playerbase.
- -Events can become repetitive.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online Introduces Player-Driven Cities
- Sandbox Interactive introduces player towns to Albion Online, allowing players to control and manage safe harbors in the wilderness.
- Skyforge: Second Closed Beta Period Announced
- Allods Team, Obsidian Entertainment, and My.com are pleased to announce that the second closed beta test of Skyforge, a highly anticipated sci...
- Nutaku.com Announces Flower Knight Girl
- Nutaku.com, an online gaming portal featuring premium web-based games, announced today that they will be launching "Flower Knight Girl&qu...