Age of Civilization
Age of Civilization is a free to play game set in Medieval Europe, combining elements of card games and strategy games to introduce a new strategy game experience. Recruit heroes and armies, build your city through stages of civilization, explore instances, and face off against multiple challenges alone or with friends.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Game321
- Publisher: NGames
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Mix of genres.
- +Colorful, appealing visuals.
- +Lots of events and activities to do.
- -Generic strategy elements.
- -Younger playerbase.
- -Events can become repetitive.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Block N Load - Alpha Impressions
- Zelus heads over to a Jagex event in San Francisco where Block N Load is revealed. He returns with his hands-on first impressions.
- Neverwinter: Icespire Peak Showcase
- A new video showcases Icespire Peak, another dangerous zone of Neverwinter.
- Forge Steam Launch F2P Review
- Forge is an unusual beast. When you have a game that steals gameplay elements from both the FPS and the MMORPG, MOBA is the result.