Age of Civilization
Age of Civilization is a free to play game set in Medieval Europe, combining elements of card games and strategy games to introduce a new strategy game experience. Recruit heroes and armies, build your city through stages of civilization, explore instances, and face off against multiple challenges alone or with friends.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Game321
- Publisher: NGames
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Mix of genres.
- +Colorful, appealing visuals.
- +Lots of events and activities to do.
- -Generic strategy elements.
- -Younger playerbase.
- -Events can become repetitive.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SWTOR Launches New Episodic Chapter: Profit and Plunder
- BioWare™ and Lucasfilm today released the latest episodic chapter of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ – Knights of the Fallen Empire.
- Skyforge Launch Review
- SkyForge uses a limited action set control scheme similar to games like Guild Wars 2 or Wildstar: WASD for movement, LMB/RMB for basics...