Age of Civilization
Age of Civilization is a free to play game set in Medieval Europe, combining elements of card games and strategy games to introduce a new strategy game experience. Recruit heroes and armies, build your city through stages of civilization, explore instances, and face off against multiple challenges alone or with friends.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Game321
- Publisher: NGames
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Mix of genres.
- +Colorful, appealing visuals.
- +Lots of events and activities to do.
- -Generic strategy elements.
- -Younger playerbase.
- -Events can become repetitive.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Devilian Announcement Press Preview
- Although it is heavily ARPG focused, it was clear from the demo that Devilian is more of an MMO with ARPG elements than the other way around.
- Terraria 2014 Refresher Review
- Zelus takes a look at Terraria and see how far it has come after its numerous updates.
- Wartune Launches Patch 1.4.5
- Reality Squared Games has released the latest update for its strategy MMORPG Wartune today.