Afterworld takes place in post apocalyptic Siberia. Players are challenged to survive in a free-market economy, using more than a hundred different skills to survive the harsh wilderness while scavenging. Afterworld offers a comprehensive, branching crafting system, containing thousands of items available to the player. The game is balanced around resource gathering, however, the game offers 18 different locations, and over 100 square kilometers of terrain to explore, appealing to the wanderer in all of us.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Dedicated Logic
- Publisher: Dedicated Logic
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- +Skill-based leveling, with hundreds of skills.
- +Advanced crafting system with multiple paths.
- +Large world to explore.
- -Grinding is required.
- -Real money transactions for goods.
- -Game is shut down.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arctic Combat Begins Closed Beta
- Webzen has begun Arctic Combat's closed beta testing.
- Wakfu F2P Review
- MMOHuts checks out the now F2P turn-based MMORPG, Wakfu, and find its unique take on the genre still refreshing.
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Now Available Worldwide
- Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition is now available worldwide.