Afterworld takes place in post apocalyptic Siberia. Players are challenged to survive in a free-market economy, using more than a hundred different skills to survive the harsh wilderness while scavenging. Afterworld offers a comprehensive, branching crafting system, containing thousands of items available to the player. The game is balanced around resource gathering, however, the game offers 18 different locations, and over 100 square kilometers of terrain to explore, appealing to the wanderer in all of us.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Dedicated Logic
- Publisher: Dedicated Logic
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- +Skill-based leveling, with hundreds of skills.
- +Advanced crafting system with multiple paths.
- +Large world to explore.
- -Grinding is required.
- -Real money transactions for goods.
- -Game is shut down.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Broken Bots PAX South Preview
- MissyS goes hands-on with the nostalgic and frantic competitive shooter that is Broken Bots.
- SMITE Cosplay Gallery from Season 2 Championship + Giveaway
- Hey community! I've just returned from the SMITE World Championships and come bearing gifts of cosplay shots galore!
- Nexon America Invites You to #PlayDirty in Dirty Bomb
- Nexon America and Splash Damage have changed the name of their upcoming online shooter from Extraction to Dirty Bomb.