Afterworld takes place in post apocalyptic Siberia. Players are challenged to survive in a free-market economy, using more than a hundred different skills to survive the harsh wilderness while scavenging. Afterworld offers a comprehensive, branching crafting system, containing thousands of items available to the player. The game is balanced around resource gathering, however, the game offers 18 different locations, and over 100 square kilometers of terrain to explore, appealing to the wanderer in all of us.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Dedicated Logic
- Publisher: Dedicated Logic
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- +Skill-based leveling, with hundreds of skills.
- +Advanced crafting system with multiple paths.
- +Large world to explore.
- -Grinding is required.
- -Real money transactions for goods.
- -Game is shut down.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Stronghold Public Beta Returns
- ArenaNet announced today that Stronghold will be playable for all current Guild Wars 2 players in NA/EU as part of an upcoming public beta.
- Alpha Squad Package Announced For Planetside 2
- Sony Online Entertainment has announced a special "Alpha Squad" package for players eager to get in Planetside 2.
- Camelot Unchained BSC Days Wrap-Up
- Time and progress have changed the perspective on what a realm-versus-realm title can become, and it's clear that Mark Jacobs and the res...