Afterworld takes place in post apocalyptic Siberia. Players are challenged to survive in a free-market economy, using more than a hundred different skills to survive the harsh wilderness while scavenging. Afterworld offers a comprehensive, branching crafting system, containing thousands of items available to the player. The game is balanced around resource gathering, however, the game offers 18 different locations, and over 100 square kilometers of terrain to explore, appealing to the wanderer in all of us.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Dedicated Logic
- Publisher: Dedicated Logic
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- +Skill-based leveling, with hundreds of skills.
- +Advanced crafting system with multiple paths.
- +Large world to explore.
- -Grinding is required.
- -Real money transactions for goods.
- -Game is shut down.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth Premieres First Gameplay Videos
- Catch Nosgoth's first three gameplay videos with commentary revealing Pysonix and Square's upcoming vampire versus hunter Battle Are...
- SMITE Season 3 Changes Revealed at World Championship
- We paid a visit to the new expanded offices of Hirez to discuss upcoming Season 3 features and gameplay changes with SMITE's lead develop...