Afterworld takes place in post apocalyptic Siberia. Players are challenged to survive in a free-market economy, using more than a hundred different skills to survive the harsh wilderness while scavenging. Afterworld offers a comprehensive, branching crafting system, containing thousands of items available to the player. The game is balanced around resource gathering, however, the game offers 18 different locations, and over 100 square kilometers of terrain to explore, appealing to the wanderer in all of us.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Dedicated Logic
- Publisher: Dedicated Logic
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- +Skill-based leveling, with hundreds of skills.
- +Advanced crafting system with multiple paths.
- +Large world to explore.
- -Grinding is required.
- -Real money transactions for goods.
- -Game is shut down.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Early Access Version of Happy Wars Now Available on Steam
- Toylogic has released the Early Access version of Happy Wars for Windows through Steam worldwide.
- Neverwinter PS4 Launches July 19
- Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios announced today that Neverwinter PS4 will launch July 19.
- Gigantic Now In European Alpha Testing
- Gigantic has launched its first European server for alpha testing today.