Aftermath is a 3D a free to play survival horror game developed by Free Reign Entertainment and is in Open Beta for the PC. In Aftermath players can enjoy the thrill of an expansive world filled with deserts, forests, and towns that are filled with zombies in a game that is free to win. Although there are cosmetics that can be purchased and packages that will allow players to earn some in-game items faster, it is still completely possible to earn everything in the game without hitting a paywall.
In order to survive you will not only need to be a good shot, but also have excellent survival skills like hunting, cooking, trapping, and purifying water. You aren’t here to simply shoot zombies and pick up loot. You need to earn your survival. The main draw of Aftermath is its expansive PvE gameplay and events, but PvP is also supported!
Over 600 intractable and customizable items also await adventure-seeking players in this massive, zombie-filled world. Do you have what it takes to survive?
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 24, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Free Reign Entertainment
- Publisher: Free Reign Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +No paywall!
- +Various environments.
- +Multiple survival mechanics.
- -Limited information available.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trove Full Review
- If building is your deal, and you want to play with a bunch of your friends without buying a server or any of that nonsense, Trove is certainl
- League of Angels: Craft Master Event Available
- Have you ever imagined what Indiana Jones would look like if he stepped into the magical world of League of Angels? Would you like to join Lar...