Adventure Box is a free-to-play voxel RPG, similar to games like Minecraft and Trove. Players can both create and adventure in the game, which offers a sandbox building and exploring experience. As Makers, players can manipulate terrain, sea, sky, enemies, NPCs, and quests to create their own unique world. When not creating, players can explore both official and player-created worlds, building their character with experience and equipment.
Adventure Box is browser-based with releases for mobile/tablet platforms also planned.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Happy Landlord Games
- Publisher: Happy Landlord Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Able to create worlds.
- +No download required.
- +RPG progression system.
- -Similar to other voxel RPGs.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any up to date modern web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online: New changes allow opportunities in player-controlled space
- CCP Games, a leading independent developer of massively multiplayer games, today has rocked the notorious player-controlled metagame of EVE On...
- Armagemon Joins Digimon Masters Roster
- Digimon Masters Online has revealed the terrifying Armagemon to its ever-expanding Digimon roster.
- Trion Worlds Prepares to Ramp Up ArcheAge News
- A recent post from Trion Worlds teases plans that the hype train is preparing to leave station for their partnered publishing with XLGames for...