Adventure Box is a free-to-play voxel RPG, similar to games like Minecraft and Trove. Players can both create and adventure in the game, which offers a sandbox building and exploring experience. As Makers, players can manipulate terrain, sea, sky, enemies, NPCs, and quests to create their own unique world. When not creating, players can explore both official and player-created worlds, building their character with experience and equipment.
Adventure Box is browser-based with releases for mobile/tablet platforms also planned.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Happy Landlord Games
- Publisher: Happy Landlord Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Able to create worlds.
- +No download required.
- +RPG progression system.
- -Similar to other voxel RPGs.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any up to date modern web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lords of the Black Sun Radiates with Huge New Update
- Publisher Iceberg Interactive announced today that developer Arkavi Studio’s turn-based 4X strategy game Lords of The Black Sun (PC) will re...
- Rappelz Review
- Don't let the weird name fool you. Rappelz is one fantasy MMORPG we can consider almost a classic, but not shelved and forgotten.
- MU Online: Season 9 Update is Now Live
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has announced the release of Season 9, MU Online’s latest content update.