Act of Aggression
Act of Aggression is a classic RTS game designed to be a call-back to the golden age of RTS games in the 90’s. It’s meant to be a ‘spiritual successor’ to the Act of War games. The game takes place in a near future, where economic collapse has given rise to a mysterious organization called The Cartel.
Complex Resource Management: There are to be multiple resources each faction relies on to sustain their game economies and to build their forces: deposits of aluminum, petroleum, electricity, and rare earth elements are scattered across the map. Banks and prisoners of war can be captured for a supplementary source of income
Superweapons: The game will include superweapons and “anti-superweapons” for each of the factions. Each faction will upgrade in a centralized headquarters in order to unlock new units, buildings, and upgrades. Skills and abilities for units can be unlocked to specialize them in roles, such as anti-air, anti-tank, etc. Act of Aggression will have an in-game day and night cycle.
Three Factions: Though exhausted by endless fighting across the world, the United States Army is a brute-force of veterans; they can skill up in specific roles and improve their veterancy, but use current generation technology. The Cartel is an organization of stealthy operatives born out of private military contracts, with the latest cutting edge prototypes. Fragile and expensive, but stealthy and powerful, this secretive faction is difficult to master. The Chimera is a UNO funded task-force designed to have a plan in mind for every situation. Their units can be modified through upgrades into specific roles, or be left as a jack-of-all-trades.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 01, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Eugen Systems
- Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit)
- CPU: Quad-core 3 Ghz (Intel i5/i7)
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce 660 or Radeon HD7870)
Articles You May Enjoy
- InnoGames Announces Grepolis for Android and iOS
- Full-functionality mobile apps for popular strategy game, Grepolis, have just been announced for release this summer - along with the first sp...
- Unreal Engine 4: "Unreal Dev Day" Date Annouced
- Following the successful release of Unreal Engine 4 to the world, Epic Games has announced a new free-to-attend hands-on dev day for ground fl...
- Brave Frontier + Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse Collaboration Announced
- gumi Inc. and Atlas will be celebrating a special collaboration event between Brave Frontier and Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse.