*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Ace Online is an incredibly unique PvP oriented sci-fi MMO shooter. The best way to describe the game would be a fast paced PvP oriented StarFox. Sounds awesome, right? Well it is, so check it out. The game was originally released as ‘Space Cowboys’ in the United States and was published by Gpotato, but due to some licensing issues, Gpotato had to shut down their service for the game. The game has just recently be re-licensed to Subagames, so make sure you don’t play the game ‘Ace Online’ rather than ‘Air Rivals’ as Ace Online is the American version while ‘Air Rivals’ is the European version. Hop onto your gear and blast away your enemies in this fun fast paced sci fi MMO.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Yedang Entertainment
- Publisher: Subagames
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Unique gameplay.
- +Hundreds of missions.
- +Plenty of customizable components.
- +Massive PvP battles (Up to 100 vs 100!).
- -Early missions are way too easy.
- -Poorly translation mission text / cut scenes.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / ME / 98
- CPU: 1.5 GhZ Pentium 4 or Better
- RAM: 256 MB RAM
- GPU: Any 128MB VGA Card
- HDD: 2.0 GB Free Space
Articles You May Enjoy
- Alliance of Valiant Arms Review
- Like most modern MMOFPS games, Alliance of Valiant arms looks and plays smoothly.
- Top 10 Best Browser Games
- MMOHut ranked the top 10 best browser games currently available with reviews, screenshots and more.
- Global Strike: Bomb Defusal Mode Now Available
- In the Bomb Defusal mode, layouts with strategies are more important than skills and cooperation.