*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Aberoth is an online multi-player real time persistent browser based role playing game. The peaceful land of Aberoth is under siege! Rogues are roaming the countryside. Ravenous rabbits are eating all of the crops. Ferocious bees are tormenting the citizens. Brave Champions are needed to rid the land of this scourge.
You start life as a simple peasant with nothing but your courage and bare hands. Will you become a Champion and help save your land?
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Jarbit
- Publisher: Jarbit
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +150 unique items
- +Over 40 quests
- +14 large zones
- -Extreme 8-bit style may not appeal
- -Harsh penalties for death
- -Very limited tutorial
- Recommended System Requirements:
Aberoth will work on any computer that has an up to date version of Java installed.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Flyff: Fly For Fun Review
- Even after several years, Flyff still stands out as both an easily accessible and enjoyable MMORPG experience.
- Age of Wulin Chapter 5: Heaven’s Ascent Expansion coming in April
- WEBZEN announces that the martial arts MMORPG, Age of Wulin will release its fourth expansion on April 28th 2015.
- WildStar Post Fuels Business Model Change Speculation
- arbine's announcement today of (amazing!) new items being offered only for new players who pick up a physical copy of WildStar...