*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Aberoth is an online multi-player real time persistent browser based role playing game. The peaceful land of Aberoth is under siege! Rogues are roaming the countryside. Ravenous rabbits are eating all of the crops. Ferocious bees are tormenting the citizens. Brave Champions are needed to rid the land of this scourge.
You start life as a simple peasant with nothing but your courage and bare hands. Will you become a Champion and help save your land?
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Jarbit
- Publisher: Jarbit
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +150 unique items
- +Over 40 quests
- +14 large zones
- -Extreme 8-bit style may not appeal
- -Harsh penalties for death
- -Very limited tutorial
- Recommended System Requirements:
Aberoth will work on any computer that has an up to date version of Java installed.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul: New reports suggest NA/EU release early 2015
- For those that have been waiting patiently for any details regarding the NA/EU release of Blade & Soul, your waiting may soon be at its end.
- Battle for the Throne Review
- Battle for the Throne takes fairly common strategy MMO elements and contorts them into new forms.
- Team Fortress 2 Review
- Team Fortress 2 is one of the best games to ever hit the free to play market.