Aberoth is an online multi-player real time persistent browser based role playing game. The peaceful land of Aberoth is under siege! Rogues are roaming the countryside. Ravenous rabbits are eating all of the crops. Ferocious bees are tormenting the citizens. Brave Champions are needed to rid the land of this scourge.
You start life as a simple peasant with nothing but your courage and bare hands. Will you become a Champion and help save your land?
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Jarbit
- Publisher: Jarbit
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +150 unique items
- +Over 40 quests
- +14 large zones
- -Extreme 8-bit style may not appeal
- -Harsh penalties for death
- -Very limited tutorial
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Aberoth will work on any computer that has an up to date version of Java installed.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Gaia Tops 1,000,000 Players
- Heroes of Gaia announces it has reached 1,000,000 action players. The game is a fantasy themed browser based MMORPG published by gPotato.
- Tree of Savior: Second English Closed Beta This October
- imcGAMES announced this past week that the second English closed beta for its upcoming MMORPG, Tree of Savior, will be open this October.
- Shotgun News 10/15: TSW, Rift, Warface, and Much More!
- Daily MMO news with Rift, The Secret World, Warface and others.