Aberoth is an online multi-player real time persistent browser based role playing game. The peaceful land of Aberoth is under siege! Rogues are roaming the countryside. Ravenous rabbits are eating all of the crops. Ferocious bees are tormenting the citizens. Brave Champions are needed to rid the land of this scourge.
You start life as a simple peasant with nothing but your courage and bare hands. Will you become a Champion and help save your land?
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Jarbit
- Publisher: Jarbit
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +150 unique items
- +Over 40 quests
- +14 large zones
- -Extreme 8-bit style may not appeal
- -Harsh penalties for death
- -Very limited tutorial
- Recommended System Requirements:
Aberoth will work on any computer that has an up to date version of Java installed.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tactical Intervention - First Impressions
- The game is best known for being developed by Minh Le, aka Gooseman, one of the original creators of Counter-Strike.
- Supernova Early Access Feature Preview
- Earlier this week I had the pleasure of attending a private Bandai Namco event in San Francisco for an undisclosed game.
- Top 5 Most Popular MMORPGs / MMOs In Korea
- Most of the free to play MMORPGs and MMO Games listed here originated in either South Korea or China, most of them coming from South Korea.