*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
A3, based on the eternal power struggle between immortals and humans, has a compelling storyline of love, hatred and revenge that unfolds over several episodes. As you go along and jump into this exciting journey, everyday will hold new meaning as you make your friends online and play and hunt and share your best moments together in real life 3-D environments. A3 is something you have never experienced before with the most amazing and hauntingly beautiful animation and graphics you will ever see!! What’s more…the world of A3 will be yours to rule, conquer and control! You decide, you make and you live…A3 …its the only real space you will ever have that you can truly call your own.
She is a pure arcane user who inflicts long range and area damage with nature’s 3 basic magical elements – fire, ice and lightning.
Balanced between close quarter defense melee combat and magic skills, he uses one handed weapons paired with a shield.
Armed with a bow and arrow, she is able to assault her enemies from a distance using fire, ice or lightning elemental magic damage.
He is the master of melee combat. He is perfectly adept at wielding two handed swords, spears or axes. His aggression is matched by his belief that shields are for the weak. At that he never uses shields for protection
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: A3 India
- Publisher: A3 India
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Limited information available.
- -Limited information available.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Rising Full Review
- TERA takes the fight beyond whack-a-mole monotony with enhanced aiming, dodging, and tactical timing to create intense and rewarding combat.
- Free to Play WW2 MMOs
- We'll take a look at some of these upcoming games then discuss why some other major wars don't get their fair share of video game love.
- ArcheAge Launch Review
- On paper, ArcheAge all sounds so perfect that people can't help but want to play. But does it live up to the expectations?