A3, based on the eternal power struggle between immortals and humans, has a compelling storyline of love, hatred and revenge that unfolds over several episodes. As you go along and jump into this exciting journey, everyday will hold new meaning as you make your friends online and play and hunt and share your best moments together in real life 3-D environments. A3 is something you have never experienced before with the most amazing and hauntingly beautiful animation and graphics you will ever see!! What’s more…the world of A3 will be yours to rule, conquer and control! You decide, you make and you live…A3 …its the only real space you will ever have that you can truly call your own.
She is a pure arcane user who inflicts long range and area damage with nature’s 3 basic magical elements – fire, ice and lightning.
Balanced between close quarter defense melee combat and magic skills, he uses one handed weapons paired with a shield.
Armed with a bow and arrow, she is able to assault her enemies from a distance using fire, ice or lightning elemental magic damage.
He is the master of melee combat. He is perfectly adept at wielding two handed swords, spears or axes. His aggression is matched by his belief that shields are for the weak. At that he never uses shields for protection
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: A3 India
- Publisher: A3 India
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Limited information available.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista
- CPU: Intel Pentium III 1GHz to better
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 2, AMD Radeon 8500, or better
- HDD: 1.5 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zomber Squad Begins Closed Beta Registration
- Get ready to rock the Zomber in Zomber Squad's closed beta.
- Elsword Releases Ara Haan's Asura Job Upgrade
- Ara finally tracks her brother to the land of Feita, but to her sheer dismay, the brother she once knew has become the notorious leader of the...
- Metro Conflict Beta Announced
- OGPlanet has announced that the beta period for their new free-to-play shooter, Metro Conflict, will begin on June 22nd.