A Druid’s Duel
A Druid’s Duel is a turn-based strategy game that operates more like a board game such as chess than a traditional RTS. Controlling a young druid, you venture out into the world across over 100 stages, seeking to return the balance to the land of the six seasons. The game boasts simple to learn rules that can take months to master. It features single player, local multiplayer, and online multiplayer modes (supporting up to four players).
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 25, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Thoughtshelter Games
- Publisher: Surprise Attack
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Simple to learn
- +Vibrant colors & music
- +Over 100 levels in solo content
- -Levels can be very difficult
- -4:3 resolution
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8.x
- CPU: 1.4GHz+
- RAM: 1 GB+
- GPU: Any from the last four years
- HDD: ~1 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter PS4 Launches July 19
- Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios announced today that Neverwinter PS4 will launch July 19.
- Third Closed Beta Announced For End Of Nations
- Trion Worlds has announced the dates for the third closed beta test of End of Nations.
- WolfTeam Reloaded Announced
- WolfTeam, the high-octane sci-fi MMOFPS from Aeria Games, has just relaunched as WolfTeam Reloaded!