*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
9 Empires is a fantasy themed browser MMO with strategy and RPG gameplay elements. Construct various buildings to expand the size of your city while traveling across the world and battling monsters in turn-based combat. 9 Empires has quest driven progression, and encourages players to join or form Legions where they can work together against rival alliances. Each of the nine playable races has unique units, bonuses, and weaknesses. Troops must be lead by heroes, and players have the option of manually controlling their units in combat or letting the battle unfold automatically.
Playable Races – Human, Elf, Highlander, Underworld, Undead, Subterranean, Orc, Sirens, Spirit
Deities – Aruemar – God of War, Meshayna – God of Wisdom, Fiona – Goddess of Light
Resources – Lumber, Ore, Sulphur, Mercury, Crystal, Gem, Gold
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Capital Games GmbH
- Publisher: Capital Games GmbH
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Large selection of races.
- +Helpful tutorial.
- +Mixes RPG and strategy game elements.
- +Battle manually or automatically.
- -Slow paced gameplay.
- -Paying players receive large advantages.
- -Still feels similar to many other strategy games.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Need for Speed World Review
- It is simple to pick up and play, the visuals are smooth and realistic, and the leveling system adds a sense of progression.
- Guild Wars 2: Reaper Specialization Revealed
- Guild Wars 2: Reaper Specialization Revealed - The third of nine elite specializations
- Funcom Introduces Shadow of Vanaheim for Age of Conan
- Funcom's Age of Conan introduces the brand new Hyborian Tales: Shadow of Vanaheim!