9 Empires is a fantasy themed browser MMO with strategy and RPG gameplay elements. Construct various buildings to expand the size of your city while traveling across the world and battling monsters in turn-based combat. 9 Empires has quest driven progression, and encourages players to join or form Legions where they can work together against rival alliances. Each of the nine playable races has unique units, bonuses, and weaknesses. Troops must be lead by heroes, and players have the option of manually controlling their units in combat or letting the battle unfold automatically.
Playable Races – Human, Elf, Highlander, Underworld, Undead, Subterranean, Orc, Sirens, Spirit
Deities – Aruemar – God of War, Meshayna – God of Wisdom, Fiona – Goddess of Light
Resources – Lumber, Ore, Sulphur, Mercury, Crystal, Gem, Gold
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Capital Games GmbH
- Publisher: Capital Games GmbH
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Large selection of races.
- +Helpful tutorial.
- +Mixes RPG and strategy game elements.
- +Battle manually or automatically.
- -Slow paced gameplay.
- -Paying players receive large advantages.
- -Still feels similar to many other strategy games.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any up-to-date modern web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Strife Preview
- Even throughout 2014 there are many games of this genre to look out for including Strife by S2Games. The game is currently in its closed beta ...
- Jagex Holds Large Fundraiser for SpecialEffect’s GameBlast weekend
- Jagex announces the results of its 24-hour gaming marathon in support of Special Effect's GameBlast 2014.
- Kingdom Under Fire II Announces English Beta
- Blueside has announced the Southeast Asia experience beta test for Kingdom Under Fire II, with a promise that North America and Europe will so...