9 Empires is a fantasy themed browser MMO with strategy and RPG gameplay elements. Construct various buildings to expand the size of your city while traveling across the world and battling monsters in turn-based combat. 9 Empires has quest driven progression, and encourages players to join or form Legions where they can work together against rival alliances. Each of the nine playable races has unique units, bonuses, and weaknesses. Troops must be lead by heroes, and players have the option of manually controlling their units in combat or letting the battle unfold automatically.
Playable Races – Human, Elf, Highlander, Underworld, Undead, Subterranean, Orc, Sirens, Spirit
Deities – Aruemar – God of War, Meshayna – God of Wisdom, Fiona – Goddess of Light
Resources – Lumber, Ore, Sulphur, Mercury, Crystal, Gem, Gold
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Capital Games GmbH
- Publisher: Capital Games GmbH
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Large selection of races.
- +Helpful tutorial.
- +Mixes RPG and strategy game elements.
- +Battle manually or automatically.
- -Slow paced gameplay.
- -Paying players receive large advantages.
- -Still feels similar to many other strategy games.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any up-to-date modern web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blood, Guts and Glory Await You on the Battlefield of Doom Warrior
- Creaky Corpse, developer of Dead Frontier, today unveils Doom Warrior - an arena-based combat MMO.
- Blade & Soul Business Model and Hands-On at E3 2015
- Oh baby, OH BABY! We did it. We got into NCSoft's private Concourse booth.
- MU:eX700 Arrives With New Content And Gear
- On October 10th, MU Online launched the MU:eX700 update, adding a wide range of new content.