*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
9 Empires is a fantasy themed browser MMO with strategy and RPG gameplay elements. Construct various buildings to expand the size of your city while traveling across the world and battling monsters in turn-based combat. 9 Empires has quest driven progression, and encourages players to join or form Legions where they can work together against rival alliances. Each of the nine playable races has unique units, bonuses, and weaknesses. Troops must be lead by heroes, and players have the option of manually controlling their units in combat or letting the battle unfold automatically.
Playable Races - Human, Elf, Highlander, Underworld, Undead, Subterranean, Orc, Sirens, Spirit
Deities - Aruemar – God of War, Meshayna – God of Wisdom, Fiona – Goddess of Light
Resources - Lumber, Ore, Sulphur, Mercury, Crystal, Gem, Gold
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Capital Games GmbH
- Publisher: Capital Games GmbH
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Large selection of races.
- +Helpful tutorial.
- +Mixes RPG and strategy game elements.
- +Battle manually or automatically.
- -Slow paced gameplay.
- -Paying players receive large advantages.
- -Still feels similar to many other strategy games.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge Steam Launch F2P Review
- Forge is an unusual beast. When you have a game that steals gameplay elements from both the FPS and the MMORPG, MOBA is the result.
- New Hylek Tribes to come to Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns
- ArenaNet today released details about two new tribes set to play an important role in Guild Wars 2’s upcoming expansion.
- Cabal Online Review 2013
- In Cabal Online the player is able to choose between many different characters that each branch out in their own type of gameplay and weapons.