9 Empires is a fantasy themed browser MMO with strategy and RPG gameplay elements. Construct various buildings to expand the size of your city while traveling across the world and battling monsters in turn-based combat. 9 Empires has quest driven progression, and encourages players to join or form Legions where they can work together against rival alliances. Each of the nine playable races has unique units, bonuses, and weaknesses. Troops must be lead by heroes, and players have the option of manually controlling their units in combat or letting the battle unfold automatically.
Playable Races – Human, Elf, Highlander, Underworld, Undead, Subterranean, Orc, Sirens, Spirit
Deities – Aruemar – God of War, Meshayna – God of Wisdom, Fiona – Goddess of Light
Resources – Lumber, Ore, Sulphur, Mercury, Crystal, Gem, Gold
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Capital Games GmbH
- Publisher: Capital Games GmbH
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Large selection of races.
- +Helpful tutorial.
- +Mixes RPG and strategy game elements.
- +Battle manually or automatically.
- -Slow paced gameplay.
- -Paying players receive large advantages.
- -Still feels similar to many other strategy games.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Details Casual Raid Initialization Core Y-83
- Carbine Studios' Devs continue to listen, and they've whipped up a new experimental WildStar raid for those looking for new end-game content.
- The Eternal Conflict is Live on Heroes of the Storm
- The Eternal Conflict is an epic, multiweek in-game event that expands Heroes of the Storm into a whole new realm.
- Chain Chronicle Review
- Chain Chronicle is the love child of the legendary Sega and Gumi, creator of the popular app, Brave Frontier.