8Realms is a browser-based strategy game from Jagex. Featuring a bright, comical style and a focus on less competitive but more strategic empire-building, 8Realms is welcoming and easy to play.
8Realms tasks players with taking a meager village from its ancient days, and growing it through eight “Ages” of progress. Players build, research, gather resources, trade, and conquer in this easy-to-learn HTML-based game. As there is no player-versus-player features, competition instead comes from capturing and holding the most land and luxuries to raise your culture above others.
[RoyalSlider Error] Slides are missing.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Jagex
- Publisher: Jagex
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- + Easy to learn
- + Unique approach to online strategy
- + Non-competitive
- - Slow growth rate
- - Game feels too casual
- - Lack of direction after first age
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any up to date modern web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 4Story M: Flying Dragon Arrows Official Launch
- The motto of 4STORY M: FLYING DRAGON ARROWS was based on the old Cabal Shooter style action game called Blood Bros.
- Hearthstone: The Grand Tournament Expansion Now Available
- This expansion brings over 130 knightly cards to the (round) table, along with exciting new game mechanics that will delight duelists.
- Rampage Knights - cooperative beat 'em up crawling game
- Independent team Rake In Grass is proud to present our upcoming cooperative beat 'em up crawling game: Rampage Knights