8Realms is a browser-based strategy game from Jagex. Featuring a bright, comical style and a focus on less competitive but more strategic empire-building, 8Realms is welcoming and easy to play.
8Realms tasks players with taking a meager village from its ancient days, and growing it through eight “Ages” of progress. Players build, research, gather resources, trade, and conquer in this easy-to-learn HTML-based game. As there is no player-versus-player features, competition instead comes from capturing and holding the most land and luxuries to raise your culture above others.
[RoyalSlider Error] Slides are missing.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Jagex
- Publisher: Jagex
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- + Easy to learn
- + Unique approach to online strategy
- + Non-competitive
- - Slow growth rate
- - Game feels too casual
- - Lack of direction after first age
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any up to date modern web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wafku prepares to release Rogues and Smithmagic
- Square Enix and Ankama have revealed details about the Rogue and Smithmagic, coming to the game on May 2.
- Bloodline Champions Enters Open Beta
- The arena based fighting MMO Bloondline Champions is now in open beta! The Swedish game is being published by Funcom. The game is a team based...
- Cards and Castles: Tournament of Champions Expansion Released
- Variety of Exciting New Features Including 50 New Cards