*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
8Realms is a browser-based strategy game from Jagex. Featuring a bright, comical style and a focus on less competitive but more strategic empire-building, 8Realms is welcoming and easy to play.
8Realms tasks players with taking a meager village from its ancient days, and growing it through eight “Ages” of progress. Players build, research, gather resources, trade, and conquer in this easy-to-learn HTML-based game. As there is no player-versus-player features, competition instead comes from capturing and holding the most land and luxuries to raise your culture above others.
[RoyalSlider Error] Slides are missing.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Jagex
- Publisher: Jagex
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Editor's Score: 1/5
- + Easy to learn
- + Unique approach to online strategy
- + Non-competitive
- - Slow growth rate
- - Game feels too casual
- - Lack of direction after first age
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar: Details of Bay of Betrayal Revealed
- Carbine revealed new details about Bay of Betrayal, a new Adventure coming in Invasion: Nexus, and currently playable on the PTR.
- World of Tanks Generals iOS Closed Beta has Begun
- Wargaming's TCG, World of Tanks Generals, is now available in Closed Beta for iOS (iPad 2 or higher).
- Blade & Soul Hitting NA and EU This Winter
- “Blade & Soul is one of the most anticipated online games by Western consumers," commented John Burns, senior vice president of publishing