8BitMMO is a retro-style 2D massively multiplayer game! It’s a giant construction sandbox — you can build a home or a castle in a persistent streaming world. Found and manage your own city. Fight evil Lawyercats and engage in player vs player battle. Work in Progress!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 26, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Archive Entertainment
- Publisher: Archive Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Persistant 8-bit retro world
- +Completely player built
- +Quirky enemies
- -Poor combat
- -Quests are repetitive
- -Micro-transactions may interfere with spirit of gameplay
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Core i5/i7
- RAM: 2gb+
- GPU: Integrated graphics is fine, or really any wire & tin foil you can cobble together that looks like a GPU.
- HDD: ~200mb
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Battle Frost Patch Notes Overview
- Hirez Studios is going live momentarily with the overview of their Battle Frost patch notes for SMITE. Tune in now to get the details includin...
- MicroVolts Releases Omega Update
- Rock Hippo Productions Ltd. announced today the launch of its latest update – Omega – for their popular free-to-play cartoon-style third-p...