Despite having a visual style and interface design similar to World of Warcraft’s, 4Story stands out as a unique free to play MMORPG. The game offers players a massive world to explore through quest driven progression. Earn a mount, learn new talents, and work your way up the ranks until you’re strong enough to particiapte in realm vs realm battles. There are three factions in 4Stroy vying for control. Each faction has its own geography, but shares the same three race and six class options.
Factions – Defugel, Craxion, Broa
Races – Fairy, Human, Werebeast
Classes – Assassin, Archer, Summoner, Priest, Warrior, Wizard
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 01, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Zemi Interactive
- Publisher: Zemi Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Tutorial allows players to test out high level characters.
- +Realm vs Realm PvP.
- +Quest driven progression.
- -Slow paced gameplay.
- -Limited appearance customization options.
- -Poor English translations.
- -Item mall sells weapons & armor.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000/XP
- CPU: Pentium4 2.0GHz or better
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: GeForce FX6600 256MB or better
- HDD: 3 GB free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Everquest II Rumpocolypse Press Preview
- This afternoon, I had the distinct pleasure of sitting in on a roundtable with Holly, Executive Producer of Everquest 1 and 2.
- Neverwinter: Now available for Xbox One
- Neverwinter: Now available for Xbox One - Dungeons & Dragons MMORPG Now Available to Download for Free
- Eternal Crusade Discusses Massive Sandbox PvP Plans
- Behaviour has revealed an ambitious plan for their upcoming sandbox MMOFPS, Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade, detailing how matches...