Despite having a visual style and interface design similar to World of Warcraft’s, 4Story stands out as a unique free to play MMORPG. The game offers players a massive world to explore through quest driven progression. Earn a mount, learn new talents, and work your way up the ranks until you’re strong enough to particiapte in realm vs realm battles. There are three factions in 4Stroy vying for control. Each faction has its own geography, but shares the same three race and six class options.
Factions – Defugel, Craxion, Broa
Races – Fairy, Human, Werebeast
Classes – Assassin, Archer, Summoner, Priest, Warrior, Wizard
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 01, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Zemi Interactive
- Publisher: Zemi Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Tutorial allows players to test out high level characters.
- +Realm vs Realm PvP.
- +Quest driven progression.
- -Slow paced gameplay.
- -Limited appearance customization options.
- -Poor English translations.
- -Item mall sells weapons & armor.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000/XP
- CPU: Pentium4 2.0GHz or better
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: GeForce FX6600 256MB or better
- HDD: 3 GB free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World Mobile: MMORPG Coming Soon to Mobile from Fedeen Games
- Fedeen Games is proud to announce the arrival of Forsaken World, the acclaimed PC series, on iOS and Android devices.
- Das Tal Adds New Tier to Kickstarter
- Starting today you can get the new SENTINEL reward tier which is priced at a reasonable €15 ($16.34) for the limited early bird version.
- Freestyle2 Europe updated Manufacturing and Tournament
- EuroGameZ GmbH would like to announce today that the July Update is now online for street basketball MMOG Freestyle 2.