Despite having a visual style and interface design similar to World of Warcraft’s, 4Story stands out as a unique free to play MMORPG. The game offers players a massive world to explore through quest driven progression. Earn a mount, learn new talents, and work your way up the ranks until you’re strong enough to particiapte in realm vs realm battles. There are three factions in 4Stroy vying for control. Each faction has its own geography, but shares the same three race and six class options.
Factions – Defugel, Craxion, Broa
Races – Fairy, Human, Werebeast
Classes – Assassin, Archer, Summoner, Priest, Warrior, Wizard
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 01, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Zemi Interactive
- Publisher: Zemi Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Tutorial allows players to test out high level characters.
- +Realm vs Realm PvP.
- +Quest driven progression.
- -Slow paced gameplay.
- -Limited appearance customization options.
- -Poor English translations.
- -Item mall sells weapons & armor.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000/XP
- CPU: Pentium4 2.0GHz or better
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: GeForce FX6600 256MB or better
- HDD: 3 GB free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon Announces Publishing Deal With Envision Entertainment
- NEXON Co., a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games, today announced it has entered into an agreement with Envision Entertainment GmbH ...
- Guild Wars 2: Mid-season finale now available
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today released “The Dragon’s Reach: Part 2,” the newest update to the ongoing...
- Dofus: 'The Belly of the Whale' dungeon now available
- “The Belly of the Whale” is now available in DOFUS. Located in Frigost, this new dungeon will add fresh background details to the frozen i...