2112 puts players in control of a colony of one of three different races. Using an element called Herani, each race uses different technology to develop and construct weapons and buildings. Players are encouraged to utilize the map to their advantage, using terrain and fortresses to create choke points that can be defended. Additionally, resource gathering points can be used to prevent enemies from attacking. The game features several structures, weapons, and other offensive units for each race, to make them feel different from one another.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Emobi Games
- Publisher: Emobi Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Strategy, Idle Gaming
- Platforms: PC
- +Races have unique units and buildings.
- +Large amount of weapons, units, and buildings.
- +Buildings and units have tactical advantages.
- -Not much information available.
- -May be similar to other RTS.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Throw Trucks with your Mind Premiers at PAX East 2014
- Lat Ware and the team of Crooked Tree are making their post-launch debut of Throw Trucks for the masses to check out at this year's PAX E...
- Bit Mass to Showcase New Cards and Castles Update at PAX South
- Cards and Castles developer Bit Mass will be featuring its latest content update, “The Ancient Hero Returns,” at PAX South later this week...
- Dying Light - Devs play co-op in new promo video
- The developers from Techland sat together for an intense co-op session of Dying Light. Lead devs Tymon Smektała and Maciej Binkowski along wi...