*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
2112 puts players in control of a colony of one of three different races. Using an element called Herani, each race uses different technology to develop and construct weapons and buildings. Players are encouraged to utilize the map to their advantage, using terrain and fortresses to create choke points that can be defended. Additionally, resource gathering points can be used to prevent enemies from attacking. The game features several structures, weapons, and other offensive units for each race, to make them feel different from one another.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Emobi Games
- Publisher: Emobi Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Strategy, Idle Gaming
- Platforms: PC
- +Races have unique units and buildings.
- +Large amount of weapons, units, and buildings.
- +Buildings and units have tactical advantages.
- -Not much information available.
- -May be similar to other RTS.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Aftermath Review - Be Your Own Kingpin
- Proxzor takes a look at the text-based, cash-prize kingpin MMO, Black Aftermath.
- Dofus: Tablet Version Coming This Year
- Dofus: Tablet Version Coming This Year - Popular browser/client-based MMORPG goes Mobile
- Digimon Masters Review
- The game starts off by giving players a choice to pick an avatar based on the four protagonists from the fifth anime.