2112 puts players in control of a colony of one of three different races. Using an element called Herani, each race uses different technology to develop and construct weapons and buildings. Players are encouraged to utilize the map to their advantage, using terrain and fortresses to create choke points that can be defended. Additionally, resource gathering points can be used to prevent enemies from attacking. The game features several structures, weapons, and other offensive units for each race, to make them feel different from one another.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Emobi Games
- Publisher: Emobi Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Strategy, Idle Gaming
- Platforms: PC
- +Races have unique units and buildings.
- +Large amount of weapons, units, and buildings.
- +Buildings and units have tactical advantages.
- -Not much information available.
- -May be similar to other RTS.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jagged Alliance: Flashback - Official Launch Date Announced
- Today Full Control announced the official launch date for Jagged Alliance: Flashback as October 21st, 2014. This news comes bundled with the n...
- EverQuest II: Extended (Free to Play) Released
- EverQuest II: Extended officially launches. The beta servers launched on August 19, 2010 and players can begin experiencing EQ2 for free.