2112 puts players in control of a colony of one of three different races. Using an element called Herani, each race uses different technology to develop and construct weapons and buildings. Players are encouraged to utilize the map to their advantage, using terrain and fortresses to create choke points that can be defended. Additionally, resource gathering points can be used to prevent enemies from attacking. The game features several structures, weapons, and other offensive units for each race, to make them feel different from one another.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Emobi Games
- Publisher: Emobi Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Strategy, Idle Gaming
- Platforms: PC
- +Races have unique units and buildings.
- +Large amount of weapons, units, and buildings.
- +Buildings and units have tactical advantages.
- -Not much information available.
- -May be similar to other RTS.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rise of Immortals unlocks Immortals for New Year's weekend
- Petroglyph announced in an email newsletter that it would unlock all Immortals this weekend for players to try out for free.
- Killing Floor 2: Digital Deluxe Edition & PC Specs Revealed
- Tripwire Interactive today announced that Killing Floor 2, will also have a Digital Deluxe Edition offering exclusive additional content.