2112 puts players in control of a colony of one of three different races. Using an element called Herani, each race uses different technology to develop and construct weapons and buildings. Players are encouraged to utilize the map to their advantage, using terrain and fortresses to create choke points that can be defended. Additionally, resource gathering points can be used to prevent enemies from attacking. The game features several structures, weapons, and other offensive units for each race, to make them feel different from one another.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Emobi Games
- Publisher: Emobi Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Strategy, Idle Gaming
- Platforms: PC
- +Races have unique units and buildings.
- +Large amount of weapons, units, and buildings.
- +Buildings and units have tactical advantages.
- -Not much information available.
- -May be similar to other RTS.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Developer Diary: February 2012
- Firefall's development team has released a new developer video diary for February 2012.
- Infinite Crisis Refresher PC Review
- Thankfully calling out a game for only drawing in DC fans is a lot less niche than one might suspect.