20XX is a 2D platformer developed by Batterystaple Games and is available for purchase on PC on Steam Early Access. In 20XX’s roguelike gameplay players will be able to explore procedurally generated levels which will contain new weapons, abilities, upgrades, bosses and more! Fans of Mega Man are sure to feel right at home in 20XX in terms of game mechanics and action combat, and it can even be enjoyed cooperatively and locally with friends from the comfort of your couch or through online multiplayer. Your dreams of something like Mega Man with a bit of an edge are about to end in 20XX!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Nov 25, 2014
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Batterystaple Games
- Publisher: Batterystaple Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Casual
- Platforms: PC
- +Detailed, sprite-based graphics.
- +Fun action combat.
- +Rougelike gameplay adds to combat intensity.
- -Limited information available.
- Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP
- CPU: Standard processor
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Any card made during or after 2007
- HDD: 500 MB
- Additional Information:
- · Full controller support
Articles You May Enjoy
- NYCC 2016 Day 2 Recap - The Hunt for Cosplay and Co-Op
- The second floor of the convention had its usual suspects showcasing their games. Bandai Namco and Capcom were both present.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Closed Beta Update 1.6 Adds Hero & Much More
- Several exciting new updates are now available for the ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™ closed beta, including the brand new hero, Ancestor, just i...
- Elsword Prepares for Ara Reveal
- Kill3rCombo has begun a nine day countdown to the launch of the long awaited Pole-arm wielding nine-tailed fox girl, Ara, the newest character...