20XX is a 2D platformer developed by Batterystaple Games and is available for purchase on PC on Steam Early Access. In 20XX’s roguelike gameplay players will be able to explore procedurally generated levels which will contain new weapons, abilities, upgrades, bosses and more! Fans of Mega Man are sure to feel right at home in 20XX in terms of game mechanics and action combat, and it can even be enjoyed cooperatively and locally with friends from the comfort of your couch or through online multiplayer. Your dreams of something like Mega Man with a bit of an edge are about to end in 20XX!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Nov 25, 2014
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Batterystaple Games
- Publisher: Batterystaple Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Casual
- Platforms: PC
- +Detailed, sprite-based graphics.
- +Fun action combat.
- +Rougelike gameplay adds to combat intensity.
- -Limited information available.
- Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP
- CPU: Standard processor
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Any card made during or after 2007
- HDD: 500 MB
- Additional Information:
- · Full controller support
Articles You May Enjoy
- New World of Warships Images Revealed
- Wargaming is pushing the boundaries for the military simulation genre, and today, they have released new images from World of Warships.
- Top 10 Best MMOFPS Shooters
- With the explosive growth of the MMO industry, it's not surprising that more and more MMOFPS games are being released each year.