2029 Online is an innovative MMORPG by IGG that combines RTS (Real Time Strategy) tactics and social interaction to enhance its gameplay. The player is allowed to create a character by selecting from one of the three available races and a gender to suit. A static avatar can be selected from a sizable selection to help players differentiate their character from others. The game’s story unfolds on an alien planet named Helen Continent, where different cultures struggle for survival. 2029 Online’s great user interface promotes and allows for great social interaction and a rich gaming experience. Like most free MMORPGs, character diversity is unfortunately quite limited, as players are allowed to choose between only three different races:
Humans: The humans have arrived on Helen Continent due to the destruction of their home, Earth. They are portrayed to care mainly about politics and wealth, and favor the use of guns.
Dryads: These forest giants are supposed to be the peaceful brutes of nature. Starting off with primitive club-type weapons, Dryads use their strength and connection to nature to their advantage.
Electric Elves: This mysterious race has a background that remains largely unknown. They are said to be conceited and keep mainly to themselves, wielding their intelligence as their main weapon.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: IGG
- Publisher: IGG
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Plenty of quests to complete.
- +Unique mercenary system.
- +Simple and effective user-friendly interface.
- -Only three classes.
- -PvP restricted until level 40.
- -Little end game content.
- -Little character customization options.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows
- CPU: P4 1.6GHz or above
- RAM: 512MB or above
- GPU: GF4, 32MB or more
- HDD: 2GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aeria Games Interview: New Partnerships & Games
- There was good synergy between EA and Aeria Games. From our early discussions, it was recognized that both sides were in synch.
- Das Tal's 24 Hour Alpha Free For All Live Now
- Fairytale Distillery is offering everyone a full day of free alpha access to their fast-paced PvP focused sandbox MMORPG, Das Tal!
- Mordheim: City of the Damned Adds Maps, Consumables, Strategy View in Phase 6
- Rogue Factor's turn-based tactical RPG adaptation of Games Workshop's tabletop game heads into Early Access Phase 6.